Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE software and introducing Unified CCE troubleshooting tools.
DUCCE is intended for those installing the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 3 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for AUCCE Part 1 and AUCCE Part 2, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only, not become scripting experts.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
Audience & Prerequisites
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys
Schedule & Fees
MODE : LTE
LOCATION : Bangalore
CISCO : Contact Center
FEATURE : Classroom
DURATION : 5 Days
NEXT CLASS : 5 Nov 2018, 15 Nov 2018
Guarantee to Run the Classes