List of Contents:
- Typescript Fundamentals
- Angular Fundamentals
- Displaying Data And Handling Events
- Reactive Forms
- Consuming HTTP Services
- Routing And Navigation
- Authentication And Authorization
- Angular Material
ISTQB® foundation level Training
Are you new to Software Testing field or an experienced Software Testing professional who want’s to enhance his existing skill set and get ISTQB® Certified Tester? Do you want to keep yourself competitive in the IT market by leveling up your Software Testing skills? Then this course if for you.
Why should you get ISTQB® certified?
ISTQB® Certified Tester is the most widespread qualification scheme in the world, and the syllabi contents and glossary have become the de facto industry reference for the software testing profession. By doing certification you:
- Gain independently assessed knowledge and skills.
- Increase your marketability throughout the industry.
- Have greater career opportunities and increased earning potential.
- You can add the “ISTQB® Certified Tester” logo and credential to resumes.
- You are recognized as having subscribed to a Code of Ethics.
So, don’t wait. Just go ahead and enroll in the course as you are not going to get anything better in such competitive pricing.
What Will I Learn?
- By the end of the course, you will be well prepared to take up the ISTQB® foundation level certification exam (CTFL) exam
- Learn Fundamentals of Software Testing based on ISTQB prescribed syllabus
- Learn how testing is done throughout the software lifecycle
- Learn Static Testing techniques
- Learn Test Design techniques
- Learn how to do Test Management
- Learn the Tools support for testing
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested to pass the ISTQB foundation level exam
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Testing
- The tester learns the basic terminology related to testing, the reasons why testing is required, what objectives are and the principles of successful testing.
- The tester understands the test process, the major activities, and artifacts.
Chapter 2: Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- The tester learns the test process itself and how it interacts with software development and maintenance life cycles.
- The tester learns about test levels, test types, and impacts analysis when working with maintenance testing.
Chapter 3: Static Techniques
- The tester learns the various static techniques of testing without executing the software, such as review and tool supported analysis of software
Chapter 4: Test Design Techniques
- Based on the tester’s understanding of the test process and its interaction with various software development life cycles, the tester is able to use systematic and heuristic techniques to derive test cases from other software artifacts and the software itself. Both behavioral and structural techniques are covered.
Chapter 5: Test Management
- Test management is covered from a skills perspective, focusing on test execution and defect reporting and handling.
- The tester learns what shall be included in the various test documentation artifacts, such as test plans, designs, and reports.
Chapter 6: Tool Support for Testing
The tester knows that testing can benefit from tools in various fields such as the requirement management, configuration management, test management as well as dynamic coverage, test execution, and performance testing.
Duration of Training:
2 Full days (Saturday & Sunday)
Faculty is ISTQB, PMP & Scrum Master certified. He has decades of experience in Testing & Test Management & has worked in several leading MNCs like Cisco, NDS, Tata.
Note: For Price Please Contact
- Programming with Core Java
- Network, database and Multi-threaded programming with advanced Java
- Web and enterprise application programming with J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS and MySQL)
- Service Driven Application Programming – Building ReST based applications using JAX-RS
- Enterprise Application Programming using Spring Framework
- Python Programming and writing web-clients
- Python web programming using Python Django Framework.
- Python Network programming and writing API Clients
Cloud Computing & Virtualization Courses:
- Server virtualization with Citrix Xenserver and KVM
- Cloud Computing using Openstack
- Introduction to cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Introduction to SDN – Openflow and OpenVSwitches
- Basic Linux Administration and shell scripting
- Advanced Linux Networking – I: Linux Bridges, Network Namespaces, Tun/Tap and Veth Pair Interfaces
- Advanced Linux Networking – II: Openflow and OpenVSwitch, Advanced IP tables, Quagga Framework, DNS Masq
Guarantee to Run the Classes